Problem accessing databse via servlets

От Anders Svensson
Тема Problem accessing databse via servlets
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Does anyone have any solution to my problem.

I have 2 servlets, with basicly the same code for the database interface.
My problem is that one works the others doesn't.

I have

local        all                                         trust
host         all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255   trust
host         all         192.168.1.0   255.255.255.0     trust

for testing in my pg_hba.conf file.

The servlets are accesing two different databases, and when i run the one
that doesn't work i get the following meesage in my apache error_log

The backend has broken the connection. Possibly the action you have
attempted h\
as caused it to close.       at postgresql.PG_Stream.ReceiveChar(PG_Stream.java:178)       at
postgresql.Connection.openConnection(Connection.java:219)      at postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:116)       at
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:457)      at
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:137)      at Flykend.dbConn.<init>(dbConn.java)       at
Flykending.init(Flykending.java)      at

org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.load_init(JServServletManager.j\ava:478)

at
org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.loadServlet(JServServletManager\.java:397)

at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java\:287)       at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:197)      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

The funny thing ?? is that the trouble program works if it is not run from
a servlet, but from a command line????????
Simu Soft
v/Anders Svensson
Frederikssundsvej 20, 2 th
DK-2400  København NV